Dates and Hours
June 30 - July 4
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Single Day Ticket
Buy your Marin County Fair tickets online for the best prices. The first 5000 tickets have discounted pricing and NO service fees. Online only!
Adults 13-64: $12
Children 4-12: $10
Senior 65+: $10
Once 5000 tickets are sold, tickets
return to regular pricing
with no services before June 1st. After June 1st, services fees apply.
Fair admission (concerts included) are:
Adults 13: $15 in advance online, $20 at gate
Children 4–12: $12 in advance online, $15 at gate
Seniors 65+: $12 in advance
online, $15 at gate
Children under 4: FREE
Gold Circle concert admission is $50 per person and includes reserved seating in a special section.
concerts, exhibits, entertainment, nightly fireworks and 28 free carnival
Special Admission Days
Monday, July 2nd is Children’s Day - Children 12 and under are admitted FREE.
Events and Attractions
(All free with gate admission)
- 28 Free Carnival Rides featuring 10-story Giant Ferris Wheel and Solar Carousel from Butler Amusements.
- Fireworks over the lagoon nightly at 9:30 pm.
- 48th Annual International Short Film and Video Festival in the 300-seat Showcase Theatre at 5 & 7 pm daily.
Attractions for the entire family: Something Ridiculous comedy juggling duo, Marin Galactic Outpost and the appearance of all your favorite Star Wars characters, Balloonacy, the Stilt Circus, and Rawhide Express Train.
- Over 12,000 Exhibits including Fine Arts and Crafts, Art Chairs, Cartoons, Photography, Bonsai, Home Arts, Baked Goods, Junior Arts, Gardens and Flowers.
- Barnyard features farm animals, Great American Pig Races & Petting Zoo, Fur & Feathers Tent, Vaulting, Junior Dairy Cattle Show, Sheep Dog Trials, Junior Dairy Goats and Classic Beef Show, Market Swine Show and Pygmy Goats.
- Three Twins Solar Stage features popular contests: Hip Hop and Break Dance, Dancing Stars, Singing Stars and “Star Search” Performing Arts Competitions.