Dates and Hours
June 30 - July 4
11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Single Day Ticket
Buy your Marin County Fair tickets online for the best prices. The first 5000 tickets have discounted pricing and NO service fees. Online only!
5000 tickets are sold, tickets return to regular pricing with no services before June 2nd. After June 2nd, services fees apply.
Adults 13-64: $12
Children 4-12: $10
Senior 65+: $12
Fair Admission (concerts included):
Adults 13: $15 in advance online, $20 at gate
Children 4–12: $12 in advance online, $15 at gate
Seniors 65+: $12 in advance
online, $15 at gate
Children under 4: FREE
Gold Circle concert admission is $50 per person and includes reserved seating in a special section.
concerts, exhibits, entertainment, nightly fireworks and 28 free carnival
Special Admission Days
Friday, June 30 is Children’s Day - Children 12 and under are admitted FREE.
Events and Attractions
(All free with gate admission)
- 28 Free Carnival Rides featuring 10-story Giant Ferris Wheel and Solar Carousel from Butler Amusements.
- Fireworks over the lagoon nightly at 9:30 pm.
- 47th Annual International Short Film and Video Festival in the 300-seat Showcase Theatre at 5 & 7 pm daily.
- Attractions for the entire family: Something Ridiculous comedy juggling duo, Golden Gate Garrison — 501st Legion, Rawhide Express Train, Sterling the Bubblesmith, Balloonacy, and Street Drum Corps.
- Over 12,000 Exhibits including Fine Arts and Crafts, Art Chairs, Cartoons, Photography, Bonsai, Home Arts, Baked Goods, Junior Arts, Gardens and Flowers.
- Barnyard features farm animals, Great American Pig Races & Petting Zoo, Fur & Feathers Tent, Vaulting, Junior Dairy Cattle Show, Sheep Dog Trials, Junior Dairy Goats and Classic Beef Show, Market Swine Show and Pygmy Goats.
- Three Twins Solar Stage features popular contests: Hip Hop and Break Dance, Dancing Stars, Singing Stars and “Star Search” Performing Arts Competitions.
- Peter Gossamer – the Illusionist (three daily shows in the Marin Veterans’ Memorial Auditorium)